Sunday, January 24, 2010

Introduction

0
The point of this blog is to showcase my second draft of Don't Let Me In, the working title for my fourth NaNoWriMo novel. The gist, as I say on my author page is thus: A young opera singer-turned-advertising "creative" is confronted with his old music teacher and a capella band while he must also deal with his clingy bromantic friend, his snooty French ex and her new beau, and a ninja chicken that cannot be stopped.

It's rather slice-of-lifey, and downright stupid in some spots, but it's mine and I'm quite proud of it. It's hard to write quality work when you have to crunch 1,667 words a day! With feedback I hope to make this a better story and someday publish it as a graphic novel. If you see any plotholes, horrible dialogue, or other inconsistencies, do comment and let me know. Otherwise yours truly can't improve and stop embarrassing herself.

No Response to "Introduction"

Post a Comment